Regulatory Committee Accomplishments FY 2007
- Completed Disease Management Template for Heart Failure patients
- *Completed Home Health Compare Outcome Improvement Plans – tools to assist with staff education regarding patient, assessment, responses to MO questions, and utilization of disciplines/services to improve patient outcomes.
- Information sharing regarding Pay-for-Performance strategies. This will continue to be on radar for 2008.
- Reviewed PPS refinement changes, issues agencies faced with transition and agency preparedness plans. Areas of focus included changes in OASIS MO questions, therapy prediction, ICD-9 coding changes, early/late episodes, verification, medical supplies, and agencies utilizing sample groupers to identify potential financial impact.
- Diverse hot topics are identified at each meeting and agencies in attendance share a variety of ideas for solutions to issues/practice patterns.
* Items are available on the Michigan Home Care website.