Join Michigan Home Care Today And…Benefit From Many Services Including:
- Top-notch educational programming including Workshops, Conferences and FREE online learning through Michigan Home Care University’s Long Distance Learning Program.
- Michigan Home Care represents home care industry legislatively both here in Michigan and in Washington, D.C. Michigan Home Care acts as a liaison between the home care industry and many state and federal agencies: MDCIS, MDCH, Medical Services Administration, NGS, BCBS, Region B DMERC.
- Michigan Home Care offers many networking opportunities with colleagues.
- Michigan Home Care offers participation in many forums and Committees.
- Home health aide testing and certification.
- Monthly Committee Bulletin Board Publication.
- Yearly Membership Directory and Resource Guide.
- Other publications available include:
- Infusion Therapy Guidelines
- Psych/Mental Health Services in Home Care Modules for Teaching Non-mental Staff
- Home Health Care Information Brochures branded with your agency’s name
- Opportunity to participate and support the Political Action Committee.
Michigan Home Care holds membership in:
National Association for Home Care
American Association for Home Care
National Private Duty Association